“OC” bad boy cum “Prometheus” alum Logan Marshall-Green has joined the cast of Sophie Barthes’ ”Madame Bovary”. Corset abuser Laura Carmichael, of “Downton Abbey”, is also aboard the flick.
Deadline says the cinematic ditty, which commenced shooting in France this week and also features Mia Wasikowska, Ezra Miller, Paul Giamatti, Rhys Ifans, and Henry Lloyd-Hughes, fixes on ” Emma (Wasikowska), who escapes her small-town life through marriage to a doctor and indulges in a string of adulterous affairs, with tragic consequences. Marshall-Green will play the Marquis, with Gourmet as Monsieur Roualt and Carmichael playing Henrietta. ”
Small-screen soapsuds will remember Marshall-Green as Ryan’s troubled brother on “The OC”. In recent years he’s picked up a few plum movie gigs, including the aforesaid “Prometheus” and the M.Night Shyamalan-produced “Devil”.
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
- Hear Robin Williams’ final role - December 16, 2014
- Tom Hanks forms a Circle - December 16, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.