“OC” bad boy cum “Prometheus” alum Logan Marshall-Green has joined the cast of Sophie Barthes’ ”Madame Bovary”. Corset abuser Laura Carmichael, of “Downton Abbey”, is also aboard the flick.
Deadline says the cinematic ditty, which commenced shooting in France this week and also features Mia Wasikowska, Ezra Miller, Paul Giamatti, Rhys Ifans, and Henry Lloyd-Hughes, fixes on ” Emma (Wasikowska), who escapes her small-town life through marriage to a doctor and indulges in a string of adulterous affairs, with tragic consequences. Marshall-Green will play the Marquis, with Gourmet as Monsieur Roualt and Carmichael playing Henrietta. ”
Small-screen soapsuds will remember Marshall-Green as Ryan’s troubled brother on “The OC”. In recent years he’s picked up a few plum movie gigs, including the aforesaid “Prometheus” and the M.Night Shyamalan-produced “Devil”.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.