“Master of Sex” star Lizzy Caplan has been announced as the female lead for the upcoming film, “The Interview” according to THR.
“The Interview” tells the story of popular talk-show host (James Franco) and his producer (Seth Rogen) who find themselves in some very hot water after becoming embroiled in a plot to assassinate the Prime Minister of North Korea.
Caplan will play the role of Agent Lacey, a sultry, skin-showing CIA agent who works to convince Franco’s character to become involved in the murderous scheme.
The film with be a reunion for Caplan, Franco and Rogen, all three of whom were involved in cult TV series “Freak and Geeks” over a decade ago. Franco and Caplan also appeared together in “127 Hours”.
Evan Goldberg has signed on as co-director and producer; the film is Rogen’s follow-up to his directorial debut in apocalypse comedy “This Is The End”.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013