Following the successes of “American Reunion” and “A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas”, John Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg have decided on their next collaboration, according to Deadline.
It was almost a year ago when rumours began that “Cherries” would be their next project, and now the news is official with the pair signing on to begin production early in 2014.
The story revolves around three dads who are determined to prevent their teenage daughters from succeeding in a pact to lose their virginity on prom night. With the right cast and script, the premise could lead to a very entertaining comedy.
Brian and Jim Kehoe have penned a script that Huwitz and Schlossberg are set to review in the coming weeks. Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg of “This Is The End” fame have signed on to produce.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013