Although “The Amazing Spider Man 2” has yet to hit theatres, writers are already being booked to start penning the third and fourth movies in the franchise, according to THR.
Web-spinning writing trio Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Jeff Pinkner have signed on for “The Amazing Spider Man 3”, with Sony staking out June 10, 2016 as a potential release date for the film.
It is anticipated that Andrew Garfield will reprise his role as Peter Parker/Spiderman and it is hoped that director Mark Webb will also return.
Die-hard fans of the franchise are hoping that one of the upcoming sequels focuses on the “death of Gwen Stacy” storyline – and the next film is said to end with just that (sssh!) – but Sony isn’t keen to announce any details just yet.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013