1. Dorian Missick (“Southland”) has been cast in the “Annie” redo. He’s playing Annie’s fake father.
2. Former “Dollhouse” star Fran Kranz is joining the ensemble cast of William ‘The Departed’ Monahan’s “Mojave”. Oscar Isaacs and Garrett Hedlund are among the stars.
3. Andrea Riseborough (“Oblivion”) has been cast in ”The Money”, David Milch’s HBO series, headlined by Brendan Gleeson.
4. Former “90210” stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling may reunite for a new sitcom called “Mystery Girls”, which “follows a former starlet (Spelling) who is roped into solving crimes with her former mystery TV show costar (Garth) when a witness to a crime will only speak to the infamous Mystery Girls.”
5. Hey dude, feel like snackin’ on a clip from “Jackass : Bad Grandpa”?
6. Colin Hanks will star in FX’s “Fargo” series. Hanks, formerly of the series “Roswell”, will play a police deputy.
7. “Family Tree” co-star/co-creator/co-writer Jim Piddock is set for E!s “The Royals”.
8. June 26, 2015.. that’s when “Ted 2″ will be released.
9. Amber Tamblyn has been upped to a regular on “Two and a Half Men”. The former “Joan of Arcadia” actress plays Charlie Harper’s long-lost illegitimate daughter.
10. Aussie actor Sullivan Stapleton (“300 : Rise of an Empire”) has read for “Star Wars Episode VII”, while the slightly more hard-to-get Daniel Day Lewis has reportedly been spotted lunching with Lucasfilm’s Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas, suggesting he might be in talks for a role.
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
- Vinnie Chase does Star Wars! - April 17, 2015
- Trailer : Star Wars : The Force Awakens - April 17, 2015
- Trailer : Joe Dirt 2 : Beautiful Loser - April 16, 2015
- What does Charlie Cox think of Affleck’s Daredevil? - April 16, 2015
- Force Awakens character list, Celebration feed - April 16, 2015
- Dragons TV series trailer - April 14, 2015
- Newsroom staffer joins X-Men - April 14, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.