Disney looks like it will be transforming its fairytales into comedies, according to THR.
The studio has bought the rights to “Happily Ever After”, a story that picks up on the romance of the quintessential prince and princess about 10 years after they have found true love and ridden off into the sunset together. The premise is that the couple soon discovers that even in the world of fairytales, all good relationships require work to keep things sailing smoothly.
“Happily Ever After” will see the gorgeous Reese Witherspoon in a starring role (no doubt the Princess); a role that I can easily see her in, given her slightly feisty personality but clean-cut image.
Kristin Burr and Erin Westerman will oversee the project, which is being developed from a pitch by Nahnatchka Khan (creator of “Don’t Trust The B—- In Apartment 23”),
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013