1. Kim Raver and William Devane are returning for “24 : Live Another Day”. But we pretty much expected that.
2. CBS is bringing to TV James Patterson’s novel “Zoo”. “Wolverine” director James Mangold is one of the producers.
3. Aussie Ditch Davey (“Blue Heelers”) has snagged the lead role in the new ABC series “The Black Box”.
4. Topher Grace and Sarah Silverman will front a new HBO comedy pilot called “People in New Jersey”. ”The project is described as a hilarious, poignant look at life today as seen through the prism of an adult brother and sister (Grace, Silverman) living in New Jersey. Carl Levin (Grace) is an affable locksmith who has a definite idea of how things and people should be and when the world doesn’t conform to his vision, he resists mightily. His sister Melanie (CAA-repped Silverman) is a former management consultant and a closet optimist who now works part-time at a department store. Their opinionated widowed mother Rachel (Patti Lupone) focuses a lot of her energy on worrying about her children and why neither has settled down in a relationship.”
5. Fox 2000 and The Donners Company are bringing young adult novel “Sylo” to screens. Like most of these things, it’s designed to be a trilogy of flicks.
6. An ABC comedy based on the life of actress Sofia Vergara is in the works.
7. A new sitcom starring Harry Connick Jr has been picked up by FOX. ”The untitled project, penned by veteran Late Show writers Eric Stangel & Justin Stangel, is a family comedy with a musical element starring Connick as a successful entertainer and single dad who takes time off to reconnect with his teenage daughter.”
8. A Diablo Cody/Fake Empire drama named “Progeny” has been picked up by Fox. ”It centers on a 16-year-old genius who through home schooling has been isolated from her peers. Hoping to experience a “normal” teen social life before she enters the adult world of academia, she enrolls in her local high school. But her experiment goes off the rails when she finds herself adopted by a wild crowd, getting caught up in a whirlwind of romance and crime.”
9. Brad Garrett will star in and co-write a new comedy for ABC. “When The Balls Drop is an honest look at life’s second half through the eyes of a divorced family man as he juggles home life, work, and the hilarious realities of middle-age.”
10. NBC’s “The Blacklist” has been picked up for a full season.. just as it should be!
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.