Peter Dinklage (“Game of Thrones”) is attached to star in an untitled comedy pitch from “Bad Words” scribe Andrew Dodge, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Paramount will produce the comedy, with Mary Parent and Cale Boyter via studio-based Disruption Entertainment.
The end product is said to be an R-rated comedy, “wrapped around an emotional heart”. It apparently plays off Dinklage’s size, being that he plays a guy who tells people he’s a leprechaun.
The trade says it’s of the same ilk as “Bad Santa”.
Dinklage next appears in Fox’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014