Peter Dinklage (“Game of Thrones”) is attached to star in an untitled comedy pitch from “Bad Words” scribe Andrew Dodge, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Paramount will produce the comedy, with Mary Parent and Cale Boyter via studio-based Disruption Entertainment.
The end product is said to be an R-rated comedy, “wrapped around an emotional heart”. It apparently plays off Dinklage’s size, being that he plays a guy who tells people he’s a leprechaun.
The trade says it’s of the same ilk as “Bad Santa”.
Dinklage next appears in Fox’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015