Peter Dinklage (“Game of Thrones”) is attached to star in an untitled comedy pitch from “Bad Words” scribe Andrew Dodge, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Paramount will produce the comedy, with Mary Parent and Cale Boyter via studio-based Disruption Entertainment.
The end product is said to be an R-rated comedy, “wrapped around an emotional heart”. It apparently plays off Dinklage’s size, being that he plays a guy who tells people he’s a leprechaun.
The trade says it’s of the same ilk as “Bad Santa”.
Dinklage next appears in Fox’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015