Clint’s reported on this abysmal looking thing before, and once is probably enough, nonetheless Ketchup Entertainment has released the trailer for the latest Friedberg/Seltzer spoof, “The Hunger Games”.
The movie, destined to be as about as funny as the duo’s previous films “Meet the Spartans” and “Vampires Suck”, is of course a spoof of “Ocean’s Thirteen”.
No, it’s actually – like I have to explain my dud jokes – “The Hunger Games” that has the Mickey taken out of it, with everything from “The Avengers” to “Oz : The Great & Powerful” also mocked.
We’ve always known these mock-flicks weren’t funny, and haven’t been funny since the days of Leslie Nielsen and the first couple of “Scary Movie”s, but now the studio’s do too. The duo started making these movies at big studios, like Fox, and with name actors like Alyson Hannigan, Fred Willard and Kevin Sorbo. But now, not only are they doing them independently, but they – this latest one, anyway – doesn’t seem to have any names in it whatsoever, and it’s bypassing cinemas altogether. The film gods are trying to tell you something boys! We’re over them!
The Starving Games opens in select theaters, VOD and Digital November 8, 2013.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015