Clint’s reported on this abysmal looking thing before, and once is probably enough, nonetheless Ketchup Entertainment has released the trailer for the latest Friedberg/Seltzer spoof, “The Hunger Games”.
The movie, destined to be as about as funny as the duo’s previous films “Meet the Spartans” and “Vampires Suck”, is of course a spoof of “Ocean’s Thirteen”.
No, it’s actually – like I have to explain my dud jokes – “The Hunger Games” that has the Mickey taken out of it, with everything from “The Avengers” to “Oz : The Great & Powerful” also mocked.
We’ve always known these mock-flicks weren’t funny, and haven’t been funny since the days of Leslie Nielsen and the first couple of “Scary Movie”s, but now the studio’s do too. The duo started making these movies at big studios, like Fox, and with name actors like Alyson Hannigan, Fred Willard and Kevin Sorbo. But now, not only are they doing them independently, but they – this latest one, anyway – doesn’t seem to have any names in it whatsoever, and it’s bypassing cinemas altogether. The film gods are trying to tell you something boys! We’re over them!
The Starving Games opens in select theaters, VOD and Digital November 8, 2013.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015