Former “Private Practice” star Kate Walsh is packing her bags for ‘Fargo’.
The FX series, based on the film of the same name, has added a trio of new stars to its ensemble, including Walsh, Joey King and Josh Close. They join an attractive cast headlined by Colin Hanks, Oliver Platt, Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton.
”Walsh will play Gina, a trophy wife-type and reluctant mother of twin sons”, according to Deadline, while King “will play Greta, the daughter of Hanks’ police deputy, a single father who comes face-to-face with a killer” and Close is playing ”Ron, the brother of Freeman’s small-town insurance salesman Lester Nygaard.”
Joel and Ethan Coen, who helmed the 1996 film, are executive producing the 10-episode series.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014