Former “Private Practice” star Kate Walsh is packing her bags for ‘Fargo’.
The FX series, based on the film of the same name, has added a trio of new stars to its ensemble, including Walsh, Joey King and Josh Close. They join an attractive cast headlined by Colin Hanks, Oliver Platt, Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton.
”Walsh will play Gina, a trophy wife-type and reluctant mother of twin sons”, according to Deadline, while King “will play Greta, the daughter of Hanks’ police deputy, a single father who comes face-to-face with a killer” and Close is playing ”Ron, the brother of Freeman’s small-town insurance salesman Lester Nygaard.”
Joel and Ethan Coen, who helmed the 1996 film, are executive producing the 10-episode series.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015