Tom Arnold, who these days seems more active on Twitter than the big screen, has joined the cast of the indie “Any Day”.
The drama, starring Sean Bean and Eva Longoria, tells of “a man who has a transformational experience through his relationship with his nephew” according to Deadline.
“True Lies” actor Arnold ”will play Roland, an ex-alcoholic who gives Vian (Bean) a shot and hires him to work at his restaurant.”
Filming begins October 21 in LA under the direction of Rustam Branaman, who also wrote the script.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014