Tom Arnold, who these days seems more active on Twitter than the big screen, has joined the cast of the indie “Any Day”.
The drama, starring Sean Bean and Eva Longoria, tells of “a man who has a transformational experience through his relationship with his nephew” according to Deadline.
“True Lies” actor Arnold ”will play Roland, an ex-alcoholic who gives Vian (Bean) a shot and hires him to work at his restaurant.”
Filming begins October 21 in LA under the direction of Rustam Branaman, who also wrote the script.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015