Tom Arnold, who these days seems more active on Twitter than the big screen, has joined the cast of the indie “Any Day”.
The drama, starring Sean Bean and Eva Longoria, tells of “a man who has a transformational experience through his relationship with his nephew” according to Deadline.
“True Lies” actor Arnold ”will play Roland, an ex-alcoholic who gives Vian (Bean) a shot and hires him to work at his restaurant.”
Filming begins October 21 in LA under the direction of Rustam Branaman, who also wrote the script.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015