Dylan McDermott, currently in the substandard prime-time TV offering “Hostages” (I give it another week at most before the axe swings on it), has landed the lead role in “Survivor”, says Deadline.
The movie, which we announced yesterday, stars Milla Jovovich as an American embassy worker in London who is framed and goes on the run. Emma Thompson, Pierce Brosnan, and Angela Bassett are also onboard.
McDermott, known for his roles in “American Horror Story” and “The Practice”, plays Jovovich’s boss and boyfriend.
James McTeigue (“V for Vendetta”) directs, with shooting beginning January 20 in London.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014