Dylan McDermott, currently in the substandard prime-time TV offering “Hostages” (I give it another week at most before the axe swings on it), has landed the lead role in “Survivor”, says Deadline.
The movie, which we announced yesterday, stars Milla Jovovich as an American embassy worker in London who is framed and goes on the run. Emma Thompson, Pierce Brosnan, and Angela Bassett are also onboard.
McDermott, known for his roles in “American Horror Story” and “The Practice”, plays Jovovich’s boss and boyfriend.
James McTeigue (“V for Vendetta”) directs, with shooting beginning January 20 in London.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015