Dylan McDermott, currently in the substandard prime-time TV offering “Hostages” (I give it another week at most before the axe swings on it), has landed the lead role in “Survivor”, says Deadline.
The movie, which we announced yesterday, stars Milla Jovovich as an American embassy worker in London who is framed and goes on the run. Emma Thompson, Pierce Brosnan, and Angela Bassett are also onboard.
McDermott, known for his roles in “American Horror Story” and “The Practice”, plays Jovovich’s boss and boyfriend.
James McTeigue (“V for Vendetta”) directs, with shooting beginning January 20 in London.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015