20th Century Fox are whittling down their contenders list for its new ‘Fantastic Four’.
A reboot of the comic book franchise (a necessary one, as the studio sees it, because they lose the film rights to the Marvel characters if they don’t do something with the brand), the Josh Trank-directed film is said to be keen on some young up-and-comers for the main protagonist roles.
According to Deadline, among those being considered for Reed Richards are Jack O’Connell (the upcoming “Unbroken”), Miles Teller (“Footloose”), and Kit Harrington (“Game of Thrones”), while Sue Storm might end up looking a lot like Kate Mara (“American Horror Story”), Saorise Ronan (“The Host”) or Aussie Margot Robbie (“The Wolf of Wall Street”).
Michael B.Jordan, an in-demand actor on the rise (largely thanks to his outstanding performance in “Fruitvale Station”), is still the favourite to play ‘hot’ hero Johnny Storm/The Human Torch.
No comment from Fox yet.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015