20th Century Fox are whittling down their contenders list for its new ‘Fantastic Four’.
A reboot of the comic book franchise (a necessary one, as the studio sees it, because they lose the film rights to the Marvel characters if they don’t do something with the brand), the Josh Trank-directed film is said to be keen on some young up-and-comers for the main protagonist roles.
According to Deadline, among those being considered for Reed Richards are Jack O’Connell (the upcoming “Unbroken”), Miles Teller (“Footloose”), and Kit Harrington (“Game of Thrones”), while Sue Storm might end up looking a lot like Kate Mara (“American Horror Story”), Saorise Ronan (“The Host”) or Aussie Margot Robbie (“The Wolf of Wall Street”).
Michael B.Jordan, an in-demand actor on the rise (largely thanks to his outstanding performance in “Fruitvale Station”), is still the favourite to play ‘hot’ hero Johnny Storm/The Human Torch.
No comment from Fox yet.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015