20th Century Fox are whittling down their contenders list for its new ‘Fantastic Four’.
A reboot of the comic book franchise (a necessary one, as the studio sees it, because they lose the film rights to the Marvel characters if they don’t do something with the brand), the Josh Trank-directed film is said to be keen on some young up-and-comers for the main protagonist roles.
According to Deadline, among those being considered for Reed Richards are Jack O’Connell (the upcoming “Unbroken”), Miles Teller (“Footloose”), and Kit Harrington (“Game of Thrones”), while Sue Storm might end up looking a lot like Kate Mara (“American Horror Story”), Saorise Ronan (“The Host”) or Aussie Margot Robbie (“The Wolf of Wall Street”).
Michael B.Jordan, an in-demand actor on the rise (largely thanks to his outstanding performance in “Fruitvale Station”), is still the favourite to play ‘hot’ hero Johnny Storm/The Human Torch.
No comment from Fox yet.
- Mike Colter confirmed as Luke Cage - December 23, 2014
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014