Teen pic “Hard Sell” has snared a “Glee” and “American Reunion” star, respectively.
Kristin Chenoweth, the stage sweetheart who has taken off in film and television in recent years, as well as “Reunion” sexpot Katrina Bowden have joined the cast of the indy pic.
Pic, says Deadline, fixes on Bowden’s “tough as nails but directionless stripper… Kristin Chenoweth, who plays Lorna Buchanan, the mother of science geek Hardy, will join her in the Long Island-based indie. Directed by Sean Nalaboff, the just started filming Hard Sell also features the Three Stooges’ Skyler Gisondo as Hardy and Necessary Roughness’ Hannah Marks as his love interest Lake.”
Bowden’s also known for her long-running role on the recently retired “30 Rock”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015