Teen pic “Hard Sell” has snared a “Glee” and “American Reunion” star, respectively.
Kristin Chenoweth, the stage sweetheart who has taken off in film and television in recent years, as well as “Reunion” sexpot Katrina Bowden have joined the cast of the indy pic.
Pic, says Deadline, fixes on Bowden’s “tough as nails but directionless stripper… Kristin Chenoweth, who plays Lorna Buchanan, the mother of science geek Hardy, will join her in the Long Island-based indie. Directed by Sean Nalaboff, the just started filming Hard Sell also features the Three Stooges’ Skyler Gisondo as Hardy and Necessary Roughness’ Hannah Marks as his love interest Lake.”
Bowden’s also known for her long-running role on the recently retired “30 Rock”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015