Sophie Turner (“Game of Thrones”) is the latest addition to Kyle ‘Fanboys’ Newman’s “Barely Lethal”, according to Deadline.
The flick, starring Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Alba and Samuel L.Jackson, is an action-comedy about a 16-year-old assassin (“True Grit” star Steinfeld) who fakes her own death in an effort to lead a normal life.
Turner, a fave on the HBO hit “Game of Thrones”, in which she plays Sansa Stark, is playing an undercover agent who enrols in high school – “21 Jump Street” style – in an effort to capture the former teen assassin.
“Barely Lethal” marks Turner’s film debut.
Brett Ratner is one of the producers on the picture.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015