Sophie Turner (“Game of Thrones”) is the latest addition to Kyle ‘Fanboys’ Newman’s “Barely Lethal”, according to Deadline.
The flick, starring Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Alba and Samuel L.Jackson, is an action-comedy about a 16-year-old assassin (“True Grit” star Steinfeld) who fakes her own death in an effort to lead a normal life.
Turner, a fave on the HBO hit “Game of Thrones”, in which she plays Sansa Stark, is playing an undercover agent who enrols in high school – “21 Jump Street” style – in an effort to capture the former teen assassin.
“Barely Lethal” marks Turner’s film debut.
Brett Ratner is one of the producers on the picture.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014