Justin Long, who many years ago got his start on the TV series “Ed”, is returning to prime time.
The “Live Free or Die Hard” actor is headed to NBC to headline a comedy starring vehicle, which he’ll also co-write.
The project, from 20th Century Fox TV and Jason Winer’s studio-based Small Dog Picture Co, was penned by Long, his brother Christian Long, and “The Office”‘s Graham Wagner.
Deadline says :
The Younger Man centers on a relentlessly optimistic guy in his early 30′s, a role earmarked for Justin Long, who is happily married to the love of his life, a sophisticated woman more than ten years his senior. While raising their teenage son, the two must endure his mother’s scorn and sideways glances from their community, but they are driven forward by his unspoken mantra “I’m gonna make you love me.”
Long last appeared on TV on sitcom “New Girl” a couple of years ago.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015