Justin Long, who many years ago got his start on the TV series “Ed”, is returning to prime time.
The “Live Free or Die Hard” actor is headed to NBC to headline a comedy starring vehicle, which he’ll also co-write.
The project, from 20th Century Fox TV and Jason Winer’s studio-based Small Dog Picture Co, was penned by Long, his brother Christian Long, and “The Office”‘s Graham Wagner.
Deadline says :
The Younger Man centers on a relentlessly optimistic guy in his early 30′s, a role earmarked for Justin Long, who is happily married to the love of his life, a sophisticated woman more than ten years his senior. While raising their teenage son, the two must endure his mother’s scorn and sideways glances from their community, but they are driven forward by his unspoken mantra “I’m gonna make you love me.”
Long last appeared on TV on sitcom “New Girl” a couple of years ago.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015