Justin Long, who many years ago got his start on the TV series “Ed”, is returning to prime time.
The “Live Free or Die Hard” actor is headed to NBC to headline a comedy starring vehicle, which he’ll also co-write.
The project, from 20th Century Fox TV and Jason Winer’s studio-based Small Dog Picture Co, was penned by Long, his brother Christian Long, and “The Office”‘s Graham Wagner.
Deadline says :
The Younger Man centers on a relentlessly optimistic guy in his early 30′s, a role earmarked for Justin Long, who is happily married to the love of his life, a sophisticated woman more than ten years his senior. While raising their teenage son, the two must endure his mother’s scorn and sideways glances from their community, but they are driven forward by his unspoken mantra “I’m gonna make you love me.”
Long last appeared on TV on sitcom “New Girl” a couple of years ago.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014