So… wait? Harrison Ford still isn’t a lock to reprise Han Solo for “Star Wars Episode VII”!?
Uh-Oh! Someone might want to get him to sign something… like.. NOW! Isn’t this thing about ready to go?
Solo is supposedly in the script, as are the character’s offspring, so if Ford does decide ultimately not to do it, what happens? Do they recast? Do they kill him off?
Personally, I hope Harrison’s simply being secretive… but his response to being asked about the movie doesn’t fill me with confidence.
Speaking to Graham Norton on BBC One (via Metro), the 71-year-old actor said he has yet to make a decision about “Star Wars”.
Ford’s seemingly much keener to reprise Indiana Jones for a fifth go-round.
“I would do it in a New York minute, yes,’ Ford revealed. ‘I don’t think there is any barrier to Indiana Jones being an old fart. I’m old enough that we don’t need (Sean) Connery any more…I’m old enough to play my own father!’”.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014