So… wait? Harrison Ford still isn’t a lock to reprise Han Solo for “Star Wars Episode VII”!?
Uh-Oh! Someone might want to get him to sign something… like.. NOW! Isn’t this thing about ready to go?
Solo is supposedly in the script, as are the character’s offspring, so if Ford does decide ultimately not to do it, what happens? Do they recast? Do they kill him off?
Personally, I hope Harrison’s simply being secretive… but his response to being asked about the movie doesn’t fill me with confidence.
Speaking to Graham Norton on BBC One (via Metro), the 71-year-old actor said he has yet to make a decision about “Star Wars”.
Ford’s seemingly much keener to reprise Indiana Jones for a fifth go-round.
“I would do it in a New York minute, yes,’ Ford revealed. ‘I don’t think there is any barrier to Indiana Jones being an old fart. I’m old enough that we don’t need (Sean) Connery any more…I’m old enough to play my own father!’”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015