So… wait? Harrison Ford still isn’t a lock to reprise Han Solo for “Star Wars Episode VII”!?
Uh-Oh! Someone might want to get him to sign something… like.. NOW! Isn’t this thing about ready to go?
Solo is supposedly in the script, as are the character’s offspring, so if Ford does decide ultimately not to do it, what happens? Do they recast? Do they kill him off?
Personally, I hope Harrison’s simply being secretive… but his response to being asked about the movie doesn’t fill me with confidence.
Speaking to Graham Norton on BBC One (via Metro), the 71-year-old actor said he has yet to make a decision about “Star Wars”.
Ford’s seemingly much keener to reprise Indiana Jones for a fifth go-round.
“I would do it in a New York minute, yes,’ Ford revealed. ‘I don’t think there is any barrier to Indiana Jones being an old fart. I’m old enough that we don’t need (Sean) Connery any more…I’m old enough to play my own father!’”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015