According to the oft-reliable Latino Review, Lucasfilm are said to be considering two titles for the upcoming seventh (or fourth, if you prefer to pretend the prequels don’t exist – like many do) “Star Wars” film.
George Lucas has apparently had two titles in mind for the new film, “Return of the Sith” and “Rise of Jedi”. The titles were turned over to the Disney company – who now own the “Star Wars” rights – through the sale.
Still, no guarantee that the studio will end up using these titles, but they did buy them so there’s more than a fair chance they will choose one of them.
Personally, I like “Rise of the Jedi” – it sounds exciting, promising, and unlike “Return of the Sith” doesn’t immediately spur up visions of some kind of “Revenge of the Sith” and “Return of the Jedi” hybrid.
The screenplay is being written by “Little Miss Sunshine” scribe Michael Arndt, with JJ Abrams directing.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015