According to the oft-reliable Latino Review, Lucasfilm are said to be considering two titles for the upcoming seventh (or fourth, if you prefer to pretend the prequels don’t exist – like many do) “Star Wars” film.
George Lucas has apparently had two titles in mind for the new film, “Return of the Sith” and “Rise of Jedi”. The titles were turned over to the Disney company – who now own the “Star Wars” rights – through the sale.
Still, no guarantee that the studio will end up using these titles, but they did buy them so there’s more than a fair chance they will choose one of them.
Personally, I like “Rise of the Jedi” – it sounds exciting, promising, and unlike “Return of the Sith” doesn’t immediately spur up visions of some kind of “Revenge of the Sith” and “Return of the Jedi” hybrid.
The screenplay is being written by “Little Miss Sunshine” scribe Michael Arndt, with JJ Abrams directing.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015