The worst kept secret in Hollywood – so says Latino Review, who were the first to report the rumour – is that Benendict Cumberbatch is reuniting with his “Star Trek Into Darkness” director JJ Abrams for the upcoming “Star Wars Episode VII”. Different galaxies, same emperor… if you will.
Cumberbatch’s people are denying claims that the British actor is playing the new baddie in the movie, but word is, the deal is as good as done.
Watch Cumberbatch’s response when asked by TV’s Graham Norton whether he’s in the film – it’s interesting.
Harrison Ford, as you’ll see from the clip, is still playing the ‘I don’t know if I’m gonna do it’ card. We think he will though.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015