Richard Grieco and WWE superstar John Morrison have joined the cast of “Minutes to Midnight”, the upcoming horror film from director Eric Forsberg.
Based on a story by Christopher Don, the film will see Grieco (“Mobsters”, “Booker”) play Sheriff Wyatt, who is on the hunt for a Jason Voorhees-like character named Angus, played by “Friday the 13th” alum Kane Hodder.
The synopsis goes..
On the cusp of New Year‘s Eve, seven friends and a mysterious backpacker converge at a desolate ski lodge in the mountains when they are systematically hunted down by ruthless masked men with a cryptic agenda.
Harry Manfredini, also of “Friday the 13th” fame, is doing the music.
Christopher M. Don & Katherine Bell wrote the screenplay.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015