Richard Grieco and WWE superstar John Morrison have joined the cast of “Minutes to Midnight”, the upcoming horror film from director Eric Forsberg.
Based on a story by Christopher Don, the film will see Grieco (“Mobsters”, “Booker”) play Sheriff Wyatt, who is on the hunt for a Jason Voorhees-like character named Angus, played by “Friday the 13th” alum Kane Hodder.
The synopsis goes..
On the cusp of New Year‘s Eve, seven friends and a mysterious backpacker converge at a desolate ski lodge in the mountains when they are systematically hunted down by ruthless masked men with a cryptic agenda.
Harry Manfredini, also of “Friday the 13th” fame, is doing the music.
Christopher M. Don & Katherine Bell wrote the screenplay.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014