Richard Grieco and WWE superstar John Morrison have joined the cast of “Minutes to Midnight”, the upcoming horror film from director Eric Forsberg.
Based on a story by Christopher Don, the film will see Grieco (“Mobsters”, “Booker”) play Sheriff Wyatt, who is on the hunt for a Jason Voorhees-like character named Angus, played by “Friday the 13th” alum Kane Hodder.
The synopsis goes..
On the cusp of New Year‘s Eve, seven friends and a mysterious backpacker converge at a desolate ski lodge in the mountains when they are systematically hunted down by ruthless masked men with a cryptic agenda.
Harry Manfredini, also of “Friday the 13th” fame, is doing the music.
Christopher M. Don & Katherine Bell wrote the screenplay.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015