“This is the End” star Jay Baruchel has boarded Cameron Crowe’s latest picture, according to THR.
The Canadian actor joins a cast that includes Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams, Danny McBride and Alec Baldwin.
Crowe’s script fixes on “a defense contractor (Cooper) who is overseeing a weapons satellite launch from Hawaii and teams up with (and falls for) an Air Force pilot (Stone) to scuttle the launch. Mystical island forces and a talking computer also play a part.”
Baruchel plays Cooper’s step brother.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015