“This is the End” star Jay Baruchel has boarded Cameron Crowe’s latest picture, according to THR.
The Canadian actor joins a cast that includes Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams, Danny McBride and Alec Baldwin.
Crowe’s script fixes on “a defense contractor (Cooper) who is overseeing a weapons satellite launch from Hawaii and teams up with (and falls for) an Air Force pilot (Stone) to scuttle the launch. Mystical island forces and a talking computer also play a part.”
Baruchel plays Cooper’s step brother.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014