“This is the End” star Jay Baruchel has boarded Cameron Crowe’s latest picture, according to THR.
The Canadian actor joins a cast that includes Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams, Danny McBride and Alec Baldwin.
Crowe’s script fixes on “a defense contractor (Cooper) who is overseeing a weapons satellite launch from Hawaii and teams up with (and falls for) an Air Force pilot (Stone) to scuttle the launch. Mystical island forces and a talking computer also play a part.”
Baruchel plays Cooper’s step brother.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015