Chris Pine has closed his deal to partake in the “Horrible Bosses” sequel. He plays one half of a father-and-son duo. The studio is now on the hunt for an actor to play the father, with Christoph Waltz passing.
Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz were approached to play a nasty father-and-son duo in New Line’s “Horrible Bosses 2″, according to Deadline.
Waltz, sadly, has passed (likely due to a busy schedule), but Pine – next in “Jack Ryan” – is said to be interested in playing the part of the younger employer.
The studio is looking to try and get a few big names to play the villains of the sequel, those ‘horrible bosses’ of the title, and ideally some A listers that can put in just-as-memorable turns as Colin Farrell, Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey did in the 2011 original.
Pine, being one of the bigger younger movie stars around at the moment, would be quite a catch.
Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman and Charlie Day reprise their roles from the original surprise hit, due Thanksgiving 2014.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015