Bridget Moynahan (“The Sum of All Fears”, “Coyote Ugly”) is joining Keanu Reeves in hitman thriller “John Wick”, says THR.
The movie, also starring a who’s who of the Golden Globes, stars Reeves as a hitman forced back into action when thugs steal his car, and kill his dog. He ends up going up against Michael Nyqvist’s mobster character.
Alfie Allen, Adrianne Palicki, and Dean Winters also star. Moynahan is playing Reeve’s missus.
Chad Stahelski and David Leitch direct the film, which lenses soon in New York.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014