Bridget Moynahan (“The Sum of All Fears”, “Coyote Ugly”) is joining Keanu Reeves in hitman thriller “John Wick”, says THR.
The movie, also starring a who’s who of the Golden Globes, stars Reeves as a hitman forced back into action when thugs steal his car, and kill his dog. He ends up going up against Michael Nyqvist’s mobster character.
Alfie Allen, Adrianne Palicki, and Dean Winters also star. Moynahan is playing Reeve’s missus.
Chad Stahelski and David Leitch direct the film, which lenses soon in New York.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015