Bridget Moynahan (“The Sum of All Fears”, “Coyote Ugly”) is joining Keanu Reeves in hitman thriller “John Wick”, says THR.
The movie, also starring a who’s who of the Golden Globes, stars Reeves as a hitman forced back into action when thugs steal his car, and kill his dog. He ends up going up against Michael Nyqvist’s mobster character.
Alfie Allen, Adrianne Palicki, and Dean Winters also star. Moynahan is playing Reeve’s missus.
Chad Stahelski and David Leitch direct the film, which lenses soon in New York.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015