Sounds like they’ve having a spot of trouble with the “50 Shades of Grey” movie.
Firstly, Charlie Hunnam has dropped out. The “Pacific Rim” star said he’s just too busy with his series “Sons of Anarchy” to invest himself in a session of bondage and whatnot with a pretty girl.
Now, THR says the film’s script is headed back to the typewriters (or maybe the script had noticeable issues earlier, and that’s why Hunnam left?) with Patrick Marber (“Notes on a Scandal”) giving it a polish.
Meantime, Universal/Focus are still looking for a new Christian Grey, after Hunnam’s sudden departure. Fan-favourite Matt Bomer strangely hasn’t been mentioned as being in contention, the trades only listing
Alexander Skarsgard (“True Blood”) and Jamie Dornan (“The Fall”) as possible fill-ins. The studio also is revisiting its initial list of possible contenders, including Theo James and Christian Cooke.
The movie is due to start filming next month.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015