Sounds like they’ve having a spot of trouble with the “50 Shades of Grey” movie.
Firstly, Charlie Hunnam has dropped out. The “Pacific Rim” star said he’s just too busy with his series “Sons of Anarchy” to invest himself in a session of bondage and whatnot with a pretty girl.
Now, THR says the film’s script is headed back to the typewriters (or maybe the script had noticeable issues earlier, and that’s why Hunnam left?) with Patrick Marber (“Notes on a Scandal”) giving it a polish.
Meantime, Universal/Focus are still looking for a new Christian Grey, after Hunnam’s sudden departure. Fan-favourite Matt Bomer strangely hasn’t been mentioned as being in contention, the trades only listing
Alexander Skarsgard (“True Blood”) and Jamie Dornan (“The Fall”) as possible fill-ins. The studio also is revisiting its initial list of possible contenders, including Theo James and Christian Cooke.
The movie is due to start filming next month.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014