Dwayne Johnson’s closed a deal to star in New Line earthquake flick “San Andreas”, The Hollywood Reporter tells.
The project reunites Johnson with director Brad Peyton, whom he worked with on “Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island”.
The project is due to kick off in April 2014, and be released sometime in 2015.
The script is set after a devastating earthquake hits California and centres on a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot (Johnson) making a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter.
Johnson was also recently named as the star of an in-development feature adaptation of ’80s TV classic “The Fall Guy”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015