Mother-and-daughter Susan Sarandon and Eva Amurri Martino will team on a new comedy for NBC.
Based on an original idea by Martino, “Growing Ivy” ”revolves around Type A+ Ivy Davis (Martino), who craves the stability she lacked in her childhood, and as a result, has thrown herself into her career at the expense of her personal life. In an attempt to restore balance and potentially find love, she invites her freewheeling, eccentric mom Franckie (Sarandon) to move in with her and work on their relationship”, says THR.
Martini will write the project alongside Will McCormack.
Sarandon and Amurri Martino previously played mother and daughter in the films “Mother’s Day” and “The Banger Sisters”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015