Mother-and-daughter Susan Sarandon and Eva Amurri Martino will team on a new comedy for NBC.
Based on an original idea by Martino, “Growing Ivy” ”revolves around Type A+ Ivy Davis (Martino), who craves the stability she lacked in her childhood, and as a result, has thrown herself into her career at the expense of her personal life. In an attempt to restore balance and potentially find love, she invites her freewheeling, eccentric mom Franckie (Sarandon) to move in with her and work on their relationship”, says THR.
Martini will write the project alongside Will McCormack.
Sarandon and Amurri Martino previously played mother and daughter in the films “Mother’s Day” and “The Banger Sisters”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015