1. John Corbett (“The United States of Tara”) is joining the cast of indy thriller “The Boy Next Door” starring Jennifer Lopez. The TV fave plays JLo’s ex-husband in the Rob Cohen directed pic.
2. A movie about the kids (now in their forties) that made that shot-by-shot remake of “Raiders of the Lost Ark” is in the works. “Napoleon Dynamite” producer Jeremy Coon is spearheading the project.
3. “8 Mile” star Taryn Manning has joined the cast of “The Light Beneath Their Feet”, a “John Hughes-esque coming-of-age tale about a high school senior who must choose between heading to college and taking care of her bipolar mother (Manning).”
4. Kate Beckinsale has joined Michael Winterbottom’s “The Face Of An Angel”, the plot of which bears similarity to the Amanda Knox trial.
5. MRC has snapped up a top secret project for Joseph Kosinski to direct.
6. Russell Crowe will star in Voltage Pictures’ “Fathers and Daughters”, “a love story between a father and daughter who live in Manhattan 25 years apart. The story moves back and forth between the 1980s where a famous novelist and widower struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year old daughter; then it shows that daughter as a 30-year old woman in contemporary Gotham who battles her own demons that stem from that turbulent childhood.” “Pursuit of Happyness” director Gabriele Muccino directs.
7. “Iron Man 3″ star Ty Simpkins has landed the lead in “Jurassic World”. Rumours also persist that “New Girl” star Jake Johnson is in the mix to join the cast.
8. Brit Marling and James Nesbitt are set to star in a Channel 4 pilot “Babylon”, which Danny Boyle will direct.
9. There’s a new mafia drama headed for the Discovery Channel.
10. Jessica Walter is joining the cast of TVLand’s “Jennifer Falls”.
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
- Gotham : Feore Walk With Thee - January 27, 2015
- Squee! Scream series gets a Jonas brother! - January 27, 2015
- Tennant’s post-Gracepoint gig is with Marvel - January 27, 2015
- Judge Dredd for the Suicide Squad? - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.