Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Paul Rudd are the frontrunners to play “Ant-Man” in director Edgar Wright’s long-awaited superhero film of the same name, according to Variety.
Wright, who has been developing for the film for a number of years, seems intent on courting an actor for the role of the Avenger – best known as Henry Pym, a scientist who invents a serum which he can use to shrink to different sizes – that’s more of an “every man”, rather than your characteristically palpable action star.
Though Joseph Gordon-Levitt isn’t unfamiliar to comic book terrain, this would be the first time the “Dark Knight Rises” co-star has played the central superhero of the piece. Rudd, better known for his comedy work, would be making his superhero debut in the film.
Who do you like better for Ant-Man?
“Ant-Man” is due July 31, 2015.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015