This October, relive the revenge, rage and bloody gore of the 1978 cult horror film and 2010 remake, I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE with the all-new horror filled sequel, “I Spit On Your Grave 2″, available to rent or own on Blu-ray and DVD October 16.
Moviehole has 5 Blu-ray copies of the film up for grabs!
With the original 1978 film billed as one of the most violent films of all time, the highly anticipated next chapter of the controversial franchise dares to go even further.
Naturally beautiful, Jessica has just settled into New York where she is trying to make it as a model. But what starts as an innocent and simple photo shoot soon turns into something disturbingly unthinkable! Kidnapped, raped and tortured, Jessica is buried alive and left to die. Against all odds, she manages to escape. Severely injured, she will have to tap into the darkest places of the human psyche to not only survive, but to exact her revenge.
Brace yourself for the ultimate tale of revenge when I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2 is available to rent or buy on DVD and Blu-ray October 16, 2013.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this question “What decade was the original ‘I Spit in Your Grave’ made in?”
Entries Close October 21
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.