This October, relive the revenge, rage and bloody gore of the 1978 cult horror film and 2010 remake, I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE with the all-new horror filled sequel, “I Spit On Your Grave 2″, available to rent or own on Blu-ray and DVD October 16.
Moviehole has 5 Blu-ray copies of the film up for grabs!
With the original 1978 film billed as one of the most violent films of all time, the highly anticipated next chapter of the controversial franchise dares to go even further.
Naturally beautiful, Jessica has just settled into New York where she is trying to make it as a model. But what starts as an innocent and simple photo shoot soon turns into something disturbingly unthinkable! Kidnapped, raped and tortured, Jessica is buried alive and left to die. Against all odds, she manages to escape. Severely injured, she will have to tap into the darkest places of the human psyche to not only survive, but to exact her revenge.
Brace yourself for the ultimate tale of revenge when I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2 is available to rent or buy on DVD and Blu-ray October 16, 2013.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this question “What decade was the original ‘I Spit in Your Grave’ made in?”
Entries Close October 21
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.