Nick Robinson (“The Kings of Summer”) is headed to the Park, er, World.
The young actor will join Bryce Dallas Howard and Ty Simpkins in “Jurassic World”, the latest installment in the “Jurassic Park” series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Though story details are being kept under wraps, Robinson will play the older brother of Simpkin’s character.
Rumours surfaced earlier this week that “New Girl” star Jake Johnson might also be in the mix to join the cast.
Colin Trevorrow is directing the movie, due out 2015.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015