Nick Robinson (“The Kings of Summer”) is headed to the Park, er, World.
The young actor will join Bryce Dallas Howard and Ty Simpkins in “Jurassic World”, the latest installment in the “Jurassic Park” series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Though story details are being kept under wraps, Robinson will play the older brother of Simpkin’s character.
Rumours surfaced earlier this week that “New Girl” star Jake Johnson might also be in the mix to join the cast.
Colin Trevorrow is directing the movie, due out 2015.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014