Nick Robinson (“The Kings of Summer”) is headed to the Park, er, World.
The young actor will join Bryce Dallas Howard and Ty Simpkins in “Jurassic World”, the latest installment in the “Jurassic Park” series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Though story details are being kept under wraps, Robinson will play the older brother of Simpkin’s character.
Rumours surfaced earlier this week that “New Girl” star Jake Johnson might also be in the mix to join the cast.
Colin Trevorrow is directing the movie, due out 2015.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015