David Oyelowo (“The Butler”) and “American Horror Story”‘s Kate Mara are set for Jerry Jameson’s thriller “Captive”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on a true story, the movie tells of Brian Nichols (Oyelowo), who broke out of a courthouse jail and shot dead the judge on his case as well as the court reporter, sheriff’s deputy and FBI officer.
While fleeing, Nichols took a single-mother, battling with meth addiction, hostage. Mara will play that role.
Leonor Varela and Mimi Rogers are also aboard.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015