David Oyelowo (“The Butler”) and “American Horror Story”‘s Kate Mara are set for Jerry Jameson’s thriller “Captive”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on a true story, the movie tells of Brian Nichols (Oyelowo), who broke out of a courthouse jail and shot dead the judge on his case as well as the court reporter, sheriff’s deputy and FBI officer.
While fleeing, Nichols took a single-mother, battling with meth addiction, hostage. Mara will play that role.
Leonor Varela and Mimi Rogers are also aboard.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015