David Oyelowo (“The Butler”) and “American Horror Story”‘s Kate Mara are set for Jerry Jameson’s thriller “Captive”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on a true story, the movie tells of Brian Nichols (Oyelowo), who broke out of a courthouse jail and shot dead the judge on his case as well as the court reporter, sheriff’s deputy and FBI officer.
While fleeing, Nichols took a single-mother, battling with meth addiction, hostage. Mara will play that role.
Leonor Varela and Mimi Rogers are also aboard.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015