Francois Arnaud, the French-Canadian actor who set collars sweaty in “The Borgias”, might be our new Christian Grey.
Earlier this week “Sons of Anarchy” star Charlie Hunnam departed the feature version of the controversial book, with producers now scrambling to find a replacement before the film’s November kick-off date.
Just Jared Jr says Arnaud – not “True Blood” star Alexander Skarsgaard, as most are reporting; granted, it’s stated that other actors are being considered too – is the favourite to take on the domineering beau of Anastasia Steele in the film. The actor is best known for playing Cesare Borgia in “The Borgias”, he’s also in the upcoming film “Amapola” with Camilla Belle.
Since the filming date on the movie is merely weeks away, expect an announcement shortly.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015