Francois Arnaud, the French-Canadian actor who set collars sweaty in “The Borgias”, might be our new Christian Grey.
Earlier this week “Sons of Anarchy” star Charlie Hunnam departed the feature version of the controversial book, with producers now scrambling to find a replacement before the film’s November kick-off date.
Just Jared Jr says Arnaud – not “True Blood” star Alexander Skarsgaard, as most are reporting; granted, it’s stated that other actors are being considered too – is the favourite to take on the domineering beau of Anastasia Steele in the film. The actor is best known for playing Cesare Borgia in “The Borgias”, he’s also in the upcoming film “Amapola” with Camilla Belle.
Since the filming date on the movie is merely weeks away, expect an announcement shortly.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014