Francois Arnaud, the French-Canadian actor who set collars sweaty in “The Borgias”, might be our new Christian Grey.
Earlier this week “Sons of Anarchy” star Charlie Hunnam departed the feature version of the controversial book, with producers now scrambling to find a replacement before the film’s November kick-off date.
Just Jared Jr says Arnaud – not “True Blood” star Alexander Skarsgaard, as most are reporting; granted, it’s stated that other actors are being considered too – is the favourite to take on the domineering beau of Anastasia Steele in the film. The actor is best known for playing Cesare Borgia in “The Borgias”, he’s also in the upcoming film “Amapola” with Camilla Belle.
Since the filming date on the movie is merely weeks away, expect an announcement shortly.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015