Brie Larson, of “21 Jump Street” fame, has landed the female lead opposite Mark Wahlberg in a remake of the James Caan film “The Gambler”, according to Deadline.
Jessica Lange, in the midst of a career resurgence thanks to her ongoing involvement in the popular anthology series “American Horror Story”, is also being sought for a role.
No word yet on who Larson or Lange would play in the Rupert Wyatt (“Rise of the Planet of the Apes”) directed redo.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015