Brie Larson, of “21 Jump Street” fame, has landed the female lead opposite Mark Wahlberg in a remake of the James Caan film “The Gambler”, according to Deadline.
Jessica Lange, in the midst of a career resurgence thanks to her ongoing involvement in the popular anthology series “American Horror Story”, is also being sought for a role.
No word yet on who Larson or Lange would play in the Rupert Wyatt (“Rise of the Planet of the Apes”) directed redo.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015