Amanda Seyfried will reunite with her “Les Miserables” co-star Russell Crowe on “Fathers and Daughters”, the Voltage Pictures production shooting under the watchmanship of “Pursuit of Happyness” helmer Gabrielle Muccino.
The Wrap, who have the news on Seyfried coming aboard, say the movie “is a love story between a father and daughter living in New York City 25 years apart. Crowe will play a famous novelist and widower who struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his five year-old daughter Katie (Seyfried). The story will move back and forth between the 1980s and Katie’s life in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood.”
Brad Desch’s script was discovered by the prod co on the infamous Black list.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014