Amanda Seyfried will reunite with her “Les Miserables” co-star Russell Crowe on “Fathers and Daughters”, the Voltage Pictures production shooting under the watchmanship of “Pursuit of Happyness” helmer Gabrielle Muccino.
The Wrap, who have the news on Seyfried coming aboard, say the movie “is a love story between a father and daughter living in New York City 25 years apart. Crowe will play a famous novelist and widower who struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his five year-old daughter Katie (Seyfried). The story will move back and forth between the 1980s and Katie’s life in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood.”
Brad Desch’s script was discovered by the prod co on the infamous Black list.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015