Amanda Seyfried will reunite with her “Les Miserables” co-star Russell Crowe on “Fathers and Daughters”, the Voltage Pictures production shooting under the watchmanship of “Pursuit of Happyness” helmer Gabrielle Muccino.
The Wrap, who have the news on Seyfried coming aboard, say the movie “is a love story between a father and daughter living in New York City 25 years apart. Crowe will play a famous novelist and widower who struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his five year-old daughter Katie (Seyfried). The story will move back and forth between the 1980s and Katie’s life in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood.”
Brad Desch’s script was discovered by the prod co on the infamous Black list.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015