Batman and Superman’s loss might be Jurassic World’s gain.
“Gangster Squad” star Josh Brolin is being courted to star in Universal’s fourth “Jurassic Park”, according to Deadline.
The actor, who lost the role of Batman in the upcoming ‘Man of Steel’ sequel to Ben Affleck, would joins a cast including Bryce Dallas-Howard, and Ty Simpkins in the 2015 release.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014