Batman and Superman’s loss might be Jurassic World’s gain.
“Gangster Squad” star Josh Brolin is being courted to star in Universal’s fourth “Jurassic Park”, according to Deadline.
The actor, who lost the role of Batman in the upcoming ‘Man of Steel’ sequel to Ben Affleck, would joins a cast including Bryce Dallas-Howard, and Ty Simpkins in the 2015 release.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015