Another day, another ’50 Shades of Grey’ contender.
Scott Eastwood, son of Clint ‘Dirty Harry’ Eastwood, is apparently on the young bucks being considered for the role of the bossy lover Christian Grey.
Just Jared says the “Chicago Fire” star is one of five actors being considered to replace Charlie Hunnam, who vacated the movie last week.
Should it work out, 27-year-old Eastwood would join Dakota Johnson in the controversial book cum film. Production is supposed to get underway next month.
- Emily Blunt wants Devil Wears Prada 2 - December 27, 2014
- Teaser for Penny Dreadful Season 2 - December 27, 2014
- Orci’s Shatner-encompassing Trek 3 script tossed out - December 27, 2014
- Trailer : Dragon Blade - December 27, 2014
- Mike Colter confirmed as Luke Cage - December 23, 2014
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014