Another day, another ’50 Shades of Grey’ contender.
Scott Eastwood, son of Clint ‘Dirty Harry’ Eastwood, is apparently on the young bucks being considered for the role of the bossy lover Christian Grey.
Just Jared says the “Chicago Fire” star is one of five actors being considered to replace Charlie Hunnam, who vacated the movie last week.
Should it work out, 27-year-old Eastwood would join Dakota Johnson in the controversial book cum film. Production is supposed to get underway next month.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015