Another day, another ’50 Shades of Grey’ contender.
Scott Eastwood, son of Clint ‘Dirty Harry’ Eastwood, is apparently on the young bucks being considered for the role of the bossy lover Christian Grey.
Just Jared says the “Chicago Fire” star is one of five actors being considered to replace Charlie Hunnam, who vacated the movie last week.
Should it work out, 27-year-old Eastwood would join Dakota Johnson in the controversial book cum film. Production is supposed to get underway next month.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015