Thanks to Studio Canal to we have 10 in-season passes to see “Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa”.
Steve Coogan’s genius comic creation – long-suffering delusional broadcaster Alan Partridge – gets the movie treatment. Partridge’s career decline has taken him to small regional radio station North Norfolk Digital, where he hosts a mid-morning show of soft rock and talkback. When a fellow DJ turns up to work with a shotgun after being made redundant by new owners, Partridge finds himself the main go-between in the ensuing hostage crisis. The drama reeks of an opportunity for Alan to ingratiate himself with new managers, and perhaps even rekindle a national comeback…
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question : “Name a Ben Stiller film Steve Coogan was in?”
Entries close October 17
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
- Gotham : Feore Walk With Thee - January 27, 2015
- Squee! Scream series gets a Jonas brother! - January 27, 2015
- Tennant’s post-Gracepoint gig is with Marvel - January 27, 2015
- Judge Dredd for the Suicide Squad? - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.