Aussie megastars Nicole Kidman, Guy Pearce and Hugo Weaving are set to star in the locally-filmed missing kids thriller “Strangerland”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kim Farrant is directing the indie feature, which ”centers on Catherine and Matthew Parker, whose relationship is pushed to the brink when their two teenage children disappear into the remote Australian desert and they are forced to confront the mystery of their children’s fate.”
Fiona Seres and Michael Kinirons wrote the picture.
”Kim Farrant’s Strangerland has … a strong creative vision and massive A-list festival potential,” Screen Australia CEO Ruth Harley said.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015