Aussie megastars Nicole Kidman, Guy Pearce and Hugo Weaving are set to star in the locally-filmed missing kids thriller “Strangerland”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kim Farrant is directing the indie feature, which ”centers on Catherine and Matthew Parker, whose relationship is pushed to the brink when their two teenage children disappear into the remote Australian desert and they are forced to confront the mystery of their children’s fate.”
Fiona Seres and Michael Kinirons wrote the picture.
”Kim Farrant’s Strangerland has … a strong creative vision and massive A-list festival potential,” Screen Australia CEO Ruth Harley said.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015