Jason Statham is eyeing a spy role in Paul Feig’s new female 007 movie ”Susan Cooper”, according to Deadline.
The actor, currently shooting “Fast & Furious 7″, would join Melissa McCarthy and Rose Byrne in the action-comedy, which reunites a large constituent of the “Bridesmaids” troupe.
McCarthy would play the lead character, a bumbling secret agent. Statham would play a fellow spy.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015