Jason Statham is eyeing a spy role in Paul Feig’s new female 007 movie ”Susan Cooper”, according to Deadline.
The actor, currently shooting “Fast & Furious 7″, would join Melissa McCarthy and Rose Byrne in the action-comedy, which reunites a large constituent of the “Bridesmaids” troupe.
McCarthy would play the lead character, a bumbling secret agent. Statham would play a fellow spy.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015