Jason Statham is eyeing a spy role in Paul Feig’s new female 007 movie ”Susan Cooper”, according to Deadline.
The actor, currently shooting “Fast & Furious 7″, would join Melissa McCarthy and Rose Byrne in the action-comedy, which reunites a large constituent of the “Bridesmaids” troupe.
McCarthy would play the lead character, a bumbling secret agent. Statham would play a fellow spy.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014