Leonardo DiCaprio’s got all option-happy again.
Quick Draw McGraw has snagged the rights to “Snowman” author Jo Nesbo’s novel “Blood on Snow” (the first in a two novel series), planning to bring it to the big screen courtesy the WB wishing-well.
At this stage – and remember, DiCaprio has about 150 projects in development at the one time, so there’s no guarantee the thing will even happen, let alone with DiCaprio’s floating head on the poster – the “Titanic” star plans on headlining the picture, too.
The book was sent out to potential buyers on Friday, and within days DiCaprio took it off the table. Deadline says the fat-walleted young Gatsby may have paid up to 2 million to secure the rights.
The book is “about a hit man who is asked by his boss to kill the man’s wife. Trouble is, he falls in love with her and things get messy from there.”
DiCaprio can currently be seen…. courtside with some super model. Probably.
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.