Seann William Scott (“American Reunion”, “Bulletproof Monk”) will star opposite Jackie Chan in the action adventure film “Skiptrace”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Fan Bingbing also stars in the film, which goes into production in January next year.
The story, based on an idea by Chan, centers on a good cop (Chan) whose niece (Binbing) gets into trouble with a crime syndicate run by a crime boss the detective’s been chasing for a decade. The cop is forced to track down the one man who can help save the niece, a fast-taking American gambler, and bring him to Hong Kong.
Scott, whose other recent credits include “Goon” and “Before I Go”, will play the gambler.
Jay Longino’s script dashes from “the mountains of Mongolia to the dunes of the Gobi desert” under the direction of Sam Fell (“Paranorman”).
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015