Seann William Scott (“American Reunion”, “Bulletproof Monk”) will star opposite Jackie Chan in the action adventure film “Skiptrace”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Fan Bingbing also stars in the film, which goes into production in January next year.
The story, based on an idea by Chan, centers on a good cop (Chan) whose niece (Binbing) gets into trouble with a crime syndicate run by a crime boss the detective’s been chasing for a decade. The cop is forced to track down the one man who can help save the niece, a fast-taking American gambler, and bring him to Hong Kong.
Scott, whose other recent credits include “Goon” and “Before I Go”, will play the gambler.
Jay Longino’s script dashes from “the mountains of Mongolia to the dunes of the Gobi desert” under the direction of Sam Fell (“Paranorman”).
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014