Seann William Scott (“American Reunion”, “Bulletproof Monk”) will star opposite Jackie Chan in the action adventure film “Skiptrace”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Fan Bingbing also stars in the film, which goes into production in January next year.
The story, based on an idea by Chan, centers on a good cop (Chan) whose niece (Binbing) gets into trouble with a crime syndicate run by a crime boss the detective’s been chasing for a decade. The cop is forced to track down the one man who can help save the niece, a fast-taking American gambler, and bring him to Hong Kong.
Scott, whose other recent credits include “Goon” and “Before I Go”, will play the gambler.
Jay Longino’s script dashes from “the mountains of Mongolia to the dunes of the Gobi desert” under the direction of Sam Fell (“Paranorman”).
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015