So much for those Arnold Schwarzenegger rumours, seems the ‘Terminator’ won’t be playing adversary to Sam Worthington’s Blue Man Group in the upcoming “Avatar” sequels after all.
Guess who is?
Same dude who played rogue #1 in the original “Avatar”.
Stephen Lang is reprising his role as Col. Miles Quaritch for the back-to-back sequels to the Smurf-tainted blockbuster. Yeah, yeah.. I know, ‘But Quatrich died in the original!’ – you’re forgetting this is James Cameron we’re talking about, same guy who managed to successfully resurrect a dead robot without audience scoff.
Assumingly, Quaritch will come dressed in sharp-nailed glove, Christmas jumper and burnt face for “Avatar 2″.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015