So much for those Arnold Schwarzenegger rumours, seems the ‘Terminator’ won’t be playing adversary to Sam Worthington’s Blue Man Group in the upcoming “Avatar” sequels after all.
Guess who is?
Same dude who played rogue #1 in the original “Avatar”.
Stephen Lang is reprising his role as Col. Miles Quaritch for the back-to-back sequels to the Smurf-tainted blockbuster. Yeah, yeah.. I know, ‘But Quatrich died in the original!’ – you’re forgetting this is James Cameron we’re talking about, same guy who managed to successfully resurrect a dead robot without audience scoff.
Assumingly, Quaritch will come dressed in sharp-nailed glove, Christmas jumper and burnt face for “Avatar 2″.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015