So much for those Arnold Schwarzenegger rumours, seems the ‘Terminator’ won’t be playing adversary to Sam Worthington’s Blue Man Group in the upcoming “Avatar” sequels after all.
Guess who is?
Same dude who played rogue #1 in the original “Avatar”.
Stephen Lang is reprising his role as Col. Miles Quaritch for the back-to-back sequels to the Smurf-tainted blockbuster. Yeah, yeah.. I know, ‘But Quatrich died in the original!’ – you’re forgetting this is James Cameron we’re talking about, same guy who managed to successfully resurrect a dead robot without audience scoff.
Assumingly, Quaritch will come dressed in sharp-nailed glove, Christmas jumper and burnt face for “Avatar 2″.
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014