’90s sirens Sharon Stone (“Basic Instinct”) and Gina Gershon (“Showgirls”) look to team in the sexy spine-tingler “Twisted”.
Set in New Orleans, the film will see Stone reprise her mysterious crime novelist role.
The flick fixes again on a famous writer whose books are inspired by the “darkest forums dedicated to violence”. The writer uploads her latest thriller to the internet, ‘Twisted’, with each chapter describing a murder which is matched by a real-life crime.
Stone, seen recently in “Lovelace”, would play the author, Margot.
The film is being directed by Pitof, who previously worked with Stone on “Catwoman”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015