Well, he has all his hair, he’s not at all odd-looking, and he’s pimple-free – yep, Okay, I consider this guy hot enough for the job.
Jamie Dornan (“The Fall”) is in final negotiations to replace Charlie Hunnam on Universal’s “50 Shades of Grey”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
31 year-old Dornan, who was actually contacted before “Pacific Rim” star Humman officially dropped out, tested with co-star Dakota Johnson on Friday.
Sam Taylor-Johnson’s high-profile project had to act quickly to find a ‘Christian’, with a November 1 start date and August 1, 2014 release date already locked in.
Dornan starred in UK’s “The Fall”, and was seen as ‘The Huntsman’ on ABC’s “Once Upon A Time”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015