Well, he has all his hair, he’s not at all odd-looking, and he’s pimple-free – yep, Okay, I consider this guy hot enough for the job.
Jamie Dornan (“The Fall”) is in final negotiations to replace Charlie Hunnam on Universal’s “50 Shades of Grey”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
31 year-old Dornan, who was actually contacted before “Pacific Rim” star Humman officially dropped out, tested with co-star Dakota Johnson on Friday.
Sam Taylor-Johnson’s high-profile project had to act quickly to find a ‘Christian’, with a November 1 start date and August 1, 2014 release date already locked in.
Dornan starred in UK’s “The Fall”, and was seen as ‘The Huntsman’ on ABC’s “Once Upon A Time”.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014